This topical business address on "Is Green Development Cost Effective and Achievable?" was hosted by four leaders in industry: Bob Sharpless, Managing Director, Springfield Land Corporation; David Baggs, CEO, ecospecifier; Andrew McCasker, Head of Property Finance Qld, NAB; Peter Sherrie, National President, Urban Development Institute of Australia and Gavin McCullagh, Policy Officer, Brisbane City Council. The lunch was proudly sponsored by PanelBuild.
In this powerful presentation, four industry champions came together to give their perspectives on green development, giving attendees the opportunity to tap into local intelligence into this global and much talked about topic.
In this lively discussion the speakers shared their knowledge, passion and vision about sustainability and the built environment whilst addressing issues such as;
- green development vs traditional development
- the global drive to be sustainable – what is driving it and where is it going?
- is sustainable development the real future?
- Is it cost effective and where do the added costs go?
- Queensland – here and now.