News & Photos
David Craig, Chief Financial Officer, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, 27 October 2010
David Craig addressed a boardroom event for 25 CFOs where he discussed “Australia is not an island: Issues facing CFOs”. This boardroom event was generously hosted by KPMG.
David Craig commenced as Chief Financial Officer of the Commonwealth Bank in September 2006 where he is responsible for the overall financial frameworks of the Bank incorporating the areas of finance, treasury, audit, security, procurement and investor relations.
David has over 30 years of experience in financial management, strategy, mergers and acquisitions. Prior to joining the Bank, David was the Chief Financial Officer for Australand where he was responsible for leading the finance, treasury, IT and investor relations functions.
At this lunch, David discussed:
• Australia’s place in the current global environment
• The impact of global regulation on Australia
• The funding dilemma in the Australian financial system
• Building the next generation of finance leaders
• Partnering with financial institutions to achieve your goals
Proudly Hosted by :
||1 of 6 Image(s)