News & Photos
Senator Conroy, Kate Burleigh, Intel, Aus/NZ and Tim Reed, MYOB, 11 June 2013
Senator Conroy, Kate and Tim addressed a major Business Lunch for 360 senior executives at the Hilton Sydney Grand Ballroom. In conversation with Nigel Freitas, Technology/Business Journalist, SKY News Business, our panel discussed the NBN and the Digital Economy.
Discussion and the audience Q&A session focussed on a number of areas where the NBN will have its biggest impact, including:
• Key industries such as health and education
• Productivity improvements and our position in a very competitive global economy
• What the NBN will mean for the day-to-day work of businesses and their employees
• The NBN and comparisons with wireless technology
• The rollout and take-up of the NBN
This event was proudly sponsored by Alphawest Optus and Check Point Software Technologies.
AFR - Click here
BRR Media - Click here
||1 of 99 Image(s)