The Australia-Israel Chamber of Commerce (AICC) is Australia’s pre-eminent Chamber of Commerce and one of the country’s most prestigious and active non-partisan, cross cultural business networking organisations. The AICC exists to meet the needs of businesses either by increasing business opportunities of its members within Australia or by increasing bilateral trade between Australia and Israel.
The AICC enjoys a unique position in the Australian business community through its ability to attract the nation's most prominent business and political leaders as both speakers and event attendees. The AICC leverages this extraordinary business network to deliver its members a strong commercial return, both in terms of targeted business promotion and personal access to relevant decision-makers.
The AICC has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane and Perth, as well as in Auckland and Tel Aviv. Each of these offices manages an extensive and impressive member-network and event series to enhance non-partisan business networking at senior levels and vigorously promotes bilateral trade through inbound and outbound trade missions. Each State Chamber has its own particular benefits, terms and conditions and costings for Membership.
The membership packages we offer include: Individual, Sole Trader, Small Business, Corporate and Young Business Forum Membership.
This web page relates solely to membership of the AICC in QLD. Should you or your organisation wish to have membership in more than one state, this can be arranged.
Please contact us on 07 3847 0259, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for all QLD membership enquiries.
|Qld Membership Application Form|
1. Business Development: Through key introductions to business and political leaders and access to Chamber members.
2. Brand Development: Raise your organisation's profile and brand in the corporate community.
3. Corporate Entertainment: Bring along guests, colleagues and clients to entertain at our large business lunches.
4. New Business Opportunities: Develop successful trade links with
5. Staff Development: Develop your younger staff by encouraging them to attend YBF events and the YBF Mentoring Program.